Exodus3 is an evangelical, non-denominational church, a continuation of the Christian movement that was started by Jesus 2,000 years ago. The focus of our ministry is the Gospel, and that is what we want to be known for. Our passion for the Gospel drives us to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ and enjoy the work that He has done.
Sundays at 11:30AM
Lakeview Senior Center
20 Lake Rd
Los Angeles Service
Sundays at 3:33PM
Art Share L.A.
801 E 4th Pl
Los Angeles, CA
Pastor Chi Song received his Master of Divinity from Talbot Theological Seminary. He was ordained in 2002 through the Evangelical Church Alliance and started Exodus3 in 2003. He is married to Helen, and together they have three beautiful children: Elijah, Sophia, and Evelyn.
The Branch is Exodus3’s mid-week Gospel-talk gatherings where we encounter the reality of Christ through the Word and fellowship. The goal is not to have an emotional outlet or to merely connect with people, but to be rooted in the Gospel and to know what it truly means to abide in the Vine (John 15:5) and enjoy our life in Jesus.
We currently have groups meeting in the OC and Los Angeles areas
Covenant Ministries is Exodus3’s education department. Our vision is to raise generations of student leaders to encounter the reality of Jesus Christ and to grow in the grace and knowledge of Him. Our Irvine church serves infant to youth students, and our LA church serves infant to kindergarten students. Covenant Ministries meet every Sunday in both locations.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
What We BELIEVE
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, the only infallible, the only inerrant, and the only authoritative Word of God in all of creation.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in His Deity and His humanity.
- We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, and His miracles.
- We believe in His death that reconciled us to God. We believe in His unique ability to regenerate man.
- We believe in His bodily resurrection.
- We believe in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- We believe in His return to earth in power and glory.
New Creation in Christ
- We believe it is through the shedding of Christ’s blood that all of the believer’s sins are forgiven.
- We believe it is through Christ’s bodily death that the believer’s former Adamic spirit (sinful nature) was crucified.
- We believe it is through Christ’s bodily resurrection that a believer is reborn as a new creation, made one with God, seated in heavenly places in Christ, and given Christ’s life in exchange for his old Adamic life.
- We believe it is as the believer walks by faith in Christ that he can experience victory over the world, the flesh, and the Devil.
- We believe it is through the personal ministry of the indwelling Holy Spirit that the believer is empowered to experience consistent victory over sin, but never sinless perfection.
You can give online and help us continue to proclaim the Gospel and the message of God’s love.